Saturday, January 30, 2010

Heart to heart...hand in hand by Sunshine & Moonbeam


My Love...she has virtue...
I've not found in another...

My Honey... he is such a man...
like no other ...

Each day I discover...more...just when I'm aware
she reveals her heart...and I relish new discovery
this is only the start...

My Honey to me...he is such a man...
because he knows how to woo me, makes me feel highly valued...
...fill my heart with goodly pride...

He begins to understand...as in the Songs of Solomon...
the virtue of waiting for his heart's desires...
He knows his Love is well worth waiting for...
and so he treasures her words in his waiting...
this allows his heart to hope..
with a sense of his Love walking beside him...


And she also begins to understand...that just as Ruth...
needs to wait for the man to do what is right...
She is assured day to day by his comforting words..
to wait for God's perfect timing...
So she continues to bloom like a flower..
watered with the sweetest rain of his devoted loving...

He feels for his Lover...he has discovered...
that she loves in a way that reveals her good heart...
He loves her in return for this...
and commits her in prayer...and submits this to God...
both of them knowing...learning the hard way..
the value of loving this way...

She arises to assure her Lover...
that there is greater good...
in finding and discovering each other in this manner...
as hard as it is..one day when they finally do meet...
the love shared so warmly from a distance...
will prove even sweeter and truer...


He leaps to meet her...
and knows she speak truly...
and loves her more deeply,
assuredly...his heart cries ...Yes! I love you, my darling...
I look for no other...but you...in my waiting...

She runs into his arms...held him dearly to her fast beating heart
She knows without a shadow of a doubt now...
She has found him, the one her heart has been pining for all these while
waiting patiently...and I love you, my darling...and I look for no other...
but only you...in my waiting...

and so they assure each other...across the borders...
they speak love...the universal language,
and wonder that their Heavenly Father...
who spoke love into being long ago...
knows them so well...provides for the two...

just like when the Heavenly Father
understood the loneliness of the Man Adam...
He, out of love form the Woman Eve from Adam's side
so she would walk by his side...
to be his soul mate, his partner for life...oneness out of two

Just as God knew...its not good for man to be alone...
Adam sleeps peacefully, and wakes with his soul mate
so this longing goes on...as we wait...


There's comfort in true love...
there's comfort in this way...
there's comfort in this longing...
that will be met in that day...
so her Lover prepares...to assure her once more...
we are two, sweet dear dreamer...rest assured...
I am yours...

And I, your forever soul friend, she promised him...
and so hand in hand...heart to heart...
they journey with each other...
knowing that their Heavenly Father...
watches over their paths, and in His perfect plan and time...
will bring them together at last...

So, prayerful in waiting...both they again say Yes...
in affirmation...Amen again and Amen!

1 comment:

Sabrina Woon said...

hey runa, your poems and blog are really inspiring!