
Oh Lord, I can't go on,
Everythings gone wrong.
and I cry, as I'm frowning..
it feels like I'm drowning,
Oh Lord, I can't go on.
My Child..I go on..
Though your burden seems unbearably long,
While you cry, in your youth..
I repeat, yet this truth..
'My child, I go on.'
Oh Lord, I cannot love!,
You seem so far above,
and I'm tired of the yearning,
While the world keeps on turning.!
Oh Lord, I cannot Love.

My Child..I am called 'Love',
Unconditional Love!..
While you tire and despair,
I'll always be here,
My Child, I am called 'Love.'
Oh Lord, where is the light?..
Is it really worth the fight?,
As today I feel older,
The world now seems colder.
Oh Lord, where is the light?
My Child, trust in me for tonight,
and into the new Dawns' daylight,
My Forgiveness I'm sending..
Your broken life I'm mending,
My Child trust in me for tonight.


No comments:
Post a Comment